Author: Gauss, Carl Friedrich, 1777-1855; Netto, Eugen, 1846-1919, ed
Subject: Congruences and residues
Publisher: Leipzig, W. Engelmann
Language: German
Digitizing sponsor: Google
Book from the collections of: University of Michigan
Collection: americana
Notes: "Beweise" I-II published in Disquisitiones arithmeticae, Leipzig, 1801; III in Commentationes Societatis regiae scientiarum gottingensis, vol. XVI, 1808; IV-VI in Commentationes Societatis regiae scientiarum gottingensis recentiores, vol. I, 1811, and vol. IV, 1818.

Book digitized by Google from the library of the University of Michigan and uploaded to the Internet Archive by user tpb.

"Beweise" I-II published in Disquisitiones arithmeticae, Leipzig, 1801; III in Commentationes Societatis regiae scientiarum gottingensis, vol. XVI, 1808; IV-VI in Commentationes Societatis regiae scientiarum gottingensis recentiores, vol. I, 1811, and vol. IV, 1818

Identifier: sechsbeweisedes01gausgoog
Scanner: google
Mediatype: texts
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/sechsbeweisedes01gausgoog